Would you say that Google and Facebook are lazy? Dino Thinks they are.
He also thinks ads are evil and companies can and should do more to deliver you more value.
Dino doesn’t just have an opinion about why this is wrong but he’s come up with the solution and created his own successful social network named Triberr sends over 2 million monthly visits to its members. It’s not just a successful network but its a voice for bloggers both large and small and can help you build a power platform for your blog or brand. Dino knows social media marketing and gives a great example of what could almost be a white paper on defining your social media strategy.
I was talking to Dino today and didn’t even realize how cool his app was. There’s a book club right in the app! Yes Dino saved me $21 from buying this on Amazon or using my Audible credit. You can get in the book club by clicking here: Dino’s App and Book Club
Btw it’s this is not an affiliate link Dino is a good friend and this is one heck of a deal!
Dion has been featured in Forbes and Yahoo!News, and his startup has been written about in thousands of blogs, including Technorati, Huffington Post, ReadWriteWeb, and many others. Dino has spoken various audiences, including IBM, Rutgers University, Vocus, NMX/BlogWorld, 140conf, and many others.
In this Episode you will learn:
- How you can build a platform of thousands to communicate your message out to the masses
- Why Google is lazy for taking a 1990′s approach to advertising, and what a better option is.
- How defining your core value is key to the execution of your social strategy.
- The difference between low trust, and high trust networks and how to scale your trust relationships.
- Dino talks about the amazing mobile app that you can build in 30 minutes.
And there’s so much more