Listen to the Latest Interview (00:55:12)
How do you make a great first impression online? Did you know that what you are currently doing with pop-ups on your site could be wrong? We talk about why in this episode. If you ever wanted to know more about getting leads and how your site should be structured you have to listen to this episode.
One of the things I didn’t mention below is considering a mastermind or getting involved in a mastermind group. Over the past few weeks I’ve been meeting amazing people. In our conversations there’s a theme that’s been constant with all of them and it’s to surround yourself with like minded people.
More specifically we talk about:
- The four elements of winning site design.
- Why you are losing customers in the first 2.5 seconds they visit your website.
- The power of first impressions
- How not to use social proof, and of course how to best use it
and so much more …
Continue reading “SSP 006: The Power of First Impressions with Pat Flynn”
Listen to the Latest Interview (00:21:31)
How would you like to know the simple path to lifelong security? In this episode of The Social Strategy Podcast we speak with Jean Chatzky about her book Money Rules. Since this interview was done at the Financial Bloggers Conference Continue reading “SSP 005: Money Rules with Jean Chatzky”
Listen to the Latest Interview (00:41:47)
In this episode of The Social Strategy Podcast we get some awesome nuggets from Courtney Mckenzie. Courtney is the creator of the business podcast Entrepreneur 2.0, the Founder and CEO of Crowned Public Relations. She helps small business owners connect with their audiences online using new media strategies. In addition to all of her success she’s a former Miss Jamaica Intercontinental and Miss America contestant! Tune listen to this episode to and find out that Courtney is not just another pretty face.
Specifically in this episode we learn about:
- Why the project section in LinkedIn is vital to landing new business
- The Importance of surrounding yourself with likeminded people
- Why research is your best friend in networking
- Seeking out mentors – Why it’s key to your success
… and much more.
Continue reading “SSP 004: Courtney McKenzie From Entrepreneur 2.0 Talks Shop”