Speaking Demo Reel
“Vernon is one of the best podcast hosts I’ve come across as a guest expert. What sets him apart is his ability to deep dive into questions and ask guest the things other hosts won’t.” Shola Abidoye – Convertport
Vernon Ross is a very well spoken, engaging and a warm speaker. He has a captivating presence and exudes confidence, strength and determination. I would highly recommend Vernon as a speaker, panelist or emcee for any future event. And, will be asking him to come back again next year given is huge presence and impact on the overall success of my conference.” Perry Drake – Assistant Professor, College of Business, University of Missouri – St. Louis
What to Expect from Me
My goal when interacting with an audience is to deliver information in a way that’s fun, engaging and motivates your team to take action after the event.
- A Quick Response to emails and phone calls. Your time is valuable.
- Personal Attention To provide your audience with the most value I need to understand expectations. So we spend as much time as you need to flesh out the all the details for your event.
- Event Promotion Utilizing my entire network including my podcast and social media channels Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook etc. I have an active and engaged network and email list.
- Passionate delivery I’m totally in love with sharing relevant information with an audience. None of the advice I give is based on concepts of just research. I deliver talks based on my personal real life experience.
- The experience I have presented on stages from coast to coast across the United States with audiences ranging from an intimate 50 attendees to well over 1000. Large or small, I can inspire my audience to take action.
- Timely follow-up I’m sure you’ve heard the fortune is in the follow-up. I’ll always follow up with you to find out what you loved and what your audience may want more of.
Bio Located here: Click this link to download my bio: Vernon’s Bio
- Social Media Club of St. Louis
- University of Missouri St. Louis – UMSL Digital Marketing Board
Publications Vernon Has Appeared In
Huffington Post: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/author/vernon-793
Medium Publication: https://theascent.pub/@rosspr
Books I’ve Contributed To:
- The Successful Mistake by Matthew Turner
- Real Money Answers for Men – by author Patrice Washington (The Money Maven the Financial Voice of The Steve Harvey Morning Show)
- Interview Like Yourself…No Really by author, Jezra Kaye
Past Speaking Appearances
Podcast Movement 17 – Awards Presenter
Podfest – http://podfest.us/2018/speakers/
MDMC17: Panel Session – Building Your Own Brand
MDMC17: Panel Session – Transform Your Brand with Podcasting
University Missouri St. Louis – Guest Speaker – 2017
Podcast Movement 2015 – http://podcastmovement.com/speaker/vernon-ross/
Podcast Midwest – http://nmxlive.com/2015-lv/speakers/
Smart Assets Interview – How to Get Started in Podcasting
LinkedIn for B2B Weise USA – Corporate Sales Conference
Social Media Club St. Louis – On Tap Podcasting
New Media Expo – http://nmxlive.com/2015-lv/speakers/
FinConExpo – Who Else Wants to Grow Their Podcast Audience September 2014
University Missouri St. Louis – Co-Chair UMSL Advisor’s
University Missouri St. Louis – Guest Speaker / MBA Class – Podcasting October 2014
University Missouri St. Louis – Guest Speaker – Networking 101 November 2014
Podcast Movement – Getting A-List Guest For Your Podcast
Regional Arts Commission – Major Marketing Meeting – Guest Speaker
Social Media Club Half Day Summit – Featured Speaker
Social Media Club – St. Charles – Featured Panelist Webster University Diversity Conference – Featured Panelist
Show Me the Blog – Featured Speaker
Last Night with Miz Meliz – Master Your Message Interview
Networking with Michelle – Master Your Message Interview
The Biz Grind – Master Your Message Interview
MTCYC Podcast – How to Master Your Message
ScreenFlow Live – Business and Social Media Interview
Chris Ducker YouPrenure Podcast – How to Master Your Message
American Negotiation Institute – Building Online Credibility
Podcast Junkies – Everyone’s Got A Different Approach
Gary Leland Podcast – Talking Social
Sales Babble Podcast – Sales Skills for Sponsorship Success
Practice Mentors – Social Media For Your Busines
Exponential You Podcast – Making Being a Family Man Sexy
Oh So Pinteresting Podcast- Speaking on Better Blog Images
Buck Inspire Podcast – Unlock Your Golden Handcuffs
Show Me the Bolg – Featured Speaker